Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

korg gadget - kir royal

edited January 2015 in Creations

Comments

• Like it. Hypnotic. Unsettling in places. However, I always find it hard to commit to 'liking' something when I haven't got a clue what the words mean for fear of implicitly endorsing something terribly horrible. Ah, the modern sensitive man and his worries. BUT presuming this isn't a commercial for killing kittens I'd love to see the movie :) Good stuff. What gadgets did you use?

• I don't have a clue what he's saying but i like it, great atmosphere. Love that muted bleep type sound.. Cheers

• Kir Royal ... the best german tv series of the 80s.

• yeah thx, it´s a classic :)

Gadgets are: London, Chiangmai, Glasgow, Tokyo, Miami, Bilbao and Amsterdam

• @klangsulfat Worth watching in 2015?

• edited January 2015

@JohnnyGoodyear Absolutely. It's timeless because the topic (relationship between media and politics, boulevard journalism) is timeless. And because of the really great actors, too.

• Thanks, I'll look for it...