Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Buy Cubasis. Good idea?

edited January 2015 in Market Place

Hello everyone.I have an Ipad air first gen and I'm looking for a "desktop DAW" like.See Auria Pro in the horizon seems amazing but thinking in minimum specs I wonder if I can run it properly. In the other hand is Cubasis, now version 1.8X I think it will be running properly but what happen if Steinberg release Cubasis 2? In that case, Do I need to pay the new version? Will be an app update? I really apreciate any info or help to decide what to do.

Comments

• Your iPad Air should run Auria just fine. I don't think anyone here know Steinberg's plan for Cubasis. Perhaps there will be some news at NAMM. As far as Auria vs Cubasis, there are a number of existing discussions.

• Perhaps is better wait for the news at Nam. More opinios are welcome.Going to see the existing discussions.I forget to say: need midi. Thanks for your comment telecharge.

• Auria flies along just fine on my air, I do mixes with more than 30 tracks regularly with no issue.

• I've been using Cubasis for ages really liked it. Just bought Auria (mainly due to price drop and money back no messing thingy that apple have added) and the sound is amazing much better than Cubasis doesn't look as nice has a few gilches that should be addressed in the pro version but other than no midi (again pro version) it's heads above Cubasis, it's probably a good idea to wait if you haven't got either as Cubasis might get a upgrade to sort out the awful on board effects
    but for me I can't wait for Auria pro..

• Thank you very much.Your comments clear my mind.I'm going to keep myself away from the credit card for a few months:-(Thanks again.