Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bebot is on the Bus!!!

Comments

• Yes! Finally Bebot has joined the Bus! And just as well dressed as ever! I hope everybody that enjoyed Bebot over the years is as fired up as I am about the little dude riding in the bus with all our other great synths!

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited April 2013

YES! i put bebot back on my iphone and updated my ipad. now i'm making crazy sounds with it and Glitch1. i love bebot. best news of the day. now Jasuto and life is complete.

• I love it when apps I already own get on the bus!

• One of my favorite music apps! :D

• Aww and i have 13 cents in my bank account..lol! Any nice guy want to gift it to me? [email protected] ;-)

• There ya go....feeling generous :)

• And no I will not gift Cubasis or Auria or etc lol Ryan has given a lot of knowledge and BM2 kits and etc to this forum and I for free...

• Whoa awesome @JMSexton I didn't think anyone would do it. Thank You! It hasn't come through yet though. I don't know how long it takes, do you?

• No I don't lol I copy and pasted your email...hmmm

• I wonder if you go to the all if it will just say install, I suppose it would notify you too. Another reason I did it is because I know you'll prob use it, it's a pretty neat app

• @JMSexton I think I see what is going on. I think it may be an issue with us being in different countries. Unless you are in Canada too I think that may be it. Do you know if you were charged for it?

• No not until I get the receipt in my email but it did say it was successful. I would wait a bit longer

• It takes a while sometimes. I would say its taken upto an hour before when I've gifted myself.

• It takes a while sometimes. I would say its taken upto an hour before when I've gifted myself.

• @JMSexton It just came through but as i suspected it gave me a code that "only works in the US store" ... Awww, I'm sorry! I didn't think it would matter what store.. it appears different countries have different copyright laws and that's why we can't. Do you want me to send you the redeem code and you can give it to an american friend? Otherwise you may have to contact apple for a refund. Sorry man, at least we learned something. :-)

• It's all good man no worries! That's funny though...good to know, I'm sure it's in their "Terms & Conditions" that's probably like 10 pages long. I'll contact them, sorry you couldn't get it!

• Actually might as well send me the cod incase I don't feel like dealing with them, no good to you I suppose!

• edited March 2014

• edited April 2013

Yeah, apparently it should have warned you when sending it. I noticed in the email it send it says it at the bottom in a tiny font with a bunch of other info, not too obvious at all. Kind of a bummer yeah, but at least it's only 2 dollars.. so thank goodness for that. :-) Thanks again man! :-)

Edit: @JMSexton I emailed you the code. :-)
    @Simon You make me feel rich. hehe

• @Ryan np! I'm sorry it didn't work. @Simon I have always wondered about that app... Haha a few weeks ago it went on sale, all the way down to $124.99!

• edited March 2014

• @JMSexton @Simon Here is the reasoning behind the app and some fake reviews (in my opinion they are fake). http://www.technemedia.com/drummer/ I'm going to contact the dev with a little advice. :-)

• edited March 2014

• @Simon LOL exactly. According to App Annie they have never sold a unit, or at least not anytime recently. I decided not to contact the dev.. I started thinking "What the hell do I care?" LOL. If anyone wants to it's [email protected] but it appears they don't want to be contacted by the looks of things.

• Interesting that of all their soundcloud examples, the one with the best sounds was recorded using MIDI control of Drumjam and Thumbjam.

• According to the description this app has nothing to do with sound just to do with how the sounds are played. Checked out twitter where they boast the adding of audiobus.. Although it's pointless.. You'd have to be both rich and stupid to pay that price. IMO lol

• The first music app I've ever saw. So happy it's finally here. :)

• Had never bought Bebot. I have now bought Bebot. It's charming and awesome and very well done. And it sounds great!

• edited April 2013

Wow, I thought you guys were joking about Different Drummer at first and felt embarassed for even googling it but it's for real?? What was the guy thinking? While the description sounds unique, if you're gonna charge that much, blow us away with the demos. Unless I'm missing something, Impaktor can give the same feel if you overdub several times.