Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New dreamy electronic pop/rock track from LoungeBots

edited January 2015 in Creations

Per our usual, mostly recorded in NanoStudio, BeatMaker2 and GarageBand with lots Audiobus and extra synths. Finalized in Auria. Hope you enjoy it!

Comments

• Yep! Nice, dreamy pop! ;)

• Cool stuff. Great use of "space" in the mix and lyrics. I'd like to hear more of the "Asteroid Love" part with the harmonies, maybe double it instead. To my ears, that's your hook. Very good song.

• Thanks for the comments! Yes, the actual "Asteroid Love" part is indeed my favorite part of the track. We'll probably tinker with it more in the future, and doubling that part will certainly be something we look at.