Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Siri

When i let "Siri" start Audiobus i see i'm on 128 frames...and when i put the knob on 512 i'm still on 256. Funny...means that i can half the latency when i start Audiobus with Siri?!? ;)

Comments

• wait, does that mean impaktor could be used right now since its currently 128?

• I also got 128 when using Siri, once I got her to stop saying I can't help you with audiobooks!

• 256 here still .......tried "Load Animoog app into Audiobus" and Siri advised i don't have any wild animal apps! Genius.

You should be able to program Siri by recording in your own voice command and then recording the touches you do onscreen eg: "Open Audiobus with Animoog, Djay, Echopad & Cubasis".

Once Siri hears this it then performs the touches you recorded.

This could be an excellent new update for Siri !!!

• Siri couldn't help me with audiobooks either, but when I said "audiobus" somewhat fast she knew exactly what I was talking about. I got 128 also, with an exclamation mark. I thought to myself, "My sentiments exactly!".

• What I noticed here is "she" - in the UK, Siri is a male voice!

• edited April 2013

@PhilW said

"What I noticed here is "she" - in the UK, Siri is a male voice!"

That's messed up. i don't even want to think of some of the things I've said to Siri now.
    ;-)

• I bet UK Siri gets abused a lot less. hahah! That IS messed up.

• edited March 2014

• Siri clearly has gender identity issues. :D

• I thought I would get bored quickly but I never seem to tire of asking Siri ridiculous questions

• yeah she is giving me 128 as well.

• Sad but true. I find I can't talk to him!

• I am in the UK but have set the Language of Siri to English (Australia) - love the Aussie accent - so Siri is now female (works for English (United States) too, if you like American accent! :) (Settings > General > Siri > Language)

• @AlterEgo_UK neat! Although i can't pick up on an accent, the UK one sounds more like Stephen Hawking then anything.

• Star man! That's much better

• Some people have far to much time on there hands! Talking to yourself is a medical condition, talking to your phone is just wrong! Lol

• Agreed, but it's useful if you're asking for directions etc. i don't mind being bossed around by a woman (I'm used to it!) but I'm not taking any crap from a posh southern Englishman. (I'm Welsh, lived in NW England for 30years so listening to @thesoundtestroom is no problem!)

• You love my crap. :)

• edited March 2014

• @Paul ok but you haven't bossed me about. Yet.

@Simon he's a Scouser (Liverpool)

• Lol. Hopefully never will. Not in my nature. :)