Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gemini Knight - Compressed Warrior

edited January 2015 in Creations

Song made with iPad and following apps:  Audioshare, iMPC Pro, Laplace, Tera Synth, Pro Midi, Auria, Audio Mastering.

runtheapps

Comments

• I like the use of delay on the kick!! Is that iMPC pro?

• edited February 2015

Missed this. Really dig it—it has a great feel. I could imagine this in a movie, a beat someone like Busdriver might rap on and/or coming out of the Depeche Mode Black Celebration sessions.

• @telecode101 said:
    I like the use of delay on the kick!! Is that iMPC pro?

I'd be interested to hear how you used iMPC Pro and ProMIDI to put this together.

• I arranged the synths with ProMIDI and recorded them from within iMPC Pro with IAA. I love that feature a lot. In iMPC Pro, I placed each sound in it's own mixer, that way, I can solo each sound and AudioCopy to Auria into its own mix channel. As for the kick delay, I actually used Auria to delay most of the sounds for the song. If there is any addition questions please ask away.

• Great track! I like the garage/jungle bass... Wich synth have you used?

• For the bass I used Laplace.

• @geminiknight05 said:
    For the bass I used Laplace.

Thanx!