Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New song : "Your eyes"

edited April 2013 in Creations

Hope you like it :)

Comments

• edited April 2013

Dude. That's awesome.. How'd you do the vocals so well? Were they recorded on iOS?

• Thanks man,appreciate it much :)
    Everything was done on my iPad.For the vocals i used the Apogee Mic with minum reverb on Garageband(i tried recording first the vocals on Multitrack Daw but something was wrong).I then transferred the vocals to MtDaw for a bit more tweaking and c/p to Vocalive.

• Well it sounds really good to me. Professional even. Good job!

• Cheers Ryan ,thank you !

• I really like this song! Great guitar!

• Good song with a nice feel, and very nicely put together, I agree the vocals sound professional. I'd be interested to know what you did in Vocalive? (And will it help make my voice sound half-way acceptable!)

• @PhilW Did you look at the apogee mic? I checked it out after he mentioned it. I think that's a huge part of it.. That thing looks awesome!

• Thank you for your comments :)
    @PhilW
    For vocals i used the Apogee Mic (it is necessary to have a mic of course) and in Vocalive i used presets from Harmoniser and the first preset (the classic lead chain).
    I recorded my voice -as i mentioned- in Garageband.Then i opened the vocals (3 layers) on Multitrack Daw.Copied them to Vocalive, applied the effect and pasted them back to Multitrack Daw

• Great, thanks for the info. I have the iRig Mic for vocals. I think what I really need is to work with a proper singer!

• Vocalive has an option for correct pitch.i havent tried it yet,i ll give it a spin and post back