Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus Orientation

edited April 2013 in Feature Wishlists

I have been in a few apps that have audiobus in different locations around the screen. Sometimes the panel is on the bottom, sometimes it's on the right, etc etc. Sometimes it's in the way unless I hide it. It might be nice if we could move the orientation ourselves. Not a requirement and maybe others will chime in and tell me why this is a bad idea. Had the thought, though, and figured why not share it.

Comments

• Hm... I'll have to think about this for some time. It opens up some potential problems but obviously is nice for users.

• Definitely a nice to have, especially with certain apps that put it in your busiest area of the screen.

• edited April 2013

You might want to contact the developers for that. They could put it somewhere else.

• On iPhone, sometimes there's no way around putting it in the way of something.

Think I suggested it in a similar thread but a button under the AB icon in the panel that rotated the panel's position on screen would be clean and handy.