Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Z3TA➕ Max Polyphony

Hey friends, anyone know how to increase the polyphony in Z3TA? If I recall I was able to increase it somewhere but I can't remember where. Also, all my patches show max polyphony at 8. Is this the max?

Comments

• I'm pretty sure it's in the box just to the left of the keyboard.

• Yes, 8 is the max in the iOS version. You can change the polyphony when you open the menu in the left down corner at the keyboard. Go to the keyboard button. Then you must hit the (very small) number until you get your polyphony of choice.
    Bad description with my english but i hope you know what i mean.

• @Cinebient said:

Yes, 8 is the max in the iOS version. You can change the polyphony when you open the menu in the left down corner at the keyboard. Go to the keyboard button. Then you must hit the (very small) number until you get your polyphony of choice.
    Bad description with my english but i hope you know what i mean.

That's going to be dependent on which iPad your using too. On an iPad 3, about 4 voices is about the most you can get out of it, while on an iPad 4 or newer you can get 8 voices.

• I have the Air. I really thought it could be raised above the 8 max limit. I mean it truly sounds massively thick as it is but it would be nice to crank it at least to 12 notes. I have a Strings patch that even with just doing a lead, eats up almost the whole polyphony. I hope this gets added to the wish list someday. :)
    I still love this amazing synth!

• Should be possible since the desktop version goes up to 64 (i think) and beside a few things they are mainly the same.

• @Musikman4Christ said:

I have the Air. I really thought it could be raised above the 8 max limit. I mean it truly sounds massively thick as it is but it would be nice to crank it at least to 12 notes. I have a Strings patch that even with just doing a lead, eats up almost the whole polyphony. I hope this gets added to the wish list someday. :)
    I still love this amazing synth!

Polyphony is just the number of separate notes you can play at once. You wouldn't need more than 10 unless you're a mutant with more than 5 fingers on each hand or something. 8 should generally be plenty.

• edited January 2015

But you could program a chord and play ten 3/4/5 voice chords at the same time.... just in case you want ;) Also it's useful for sounds with long release since you will cut it when you get out of polyphony.