Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What would you call people who live in Audiobus land?

Fun question: if Audiobus was a country, what would you call its inhabitants? I am asking as a friend of mine said to me yesterday that it seems I'm living in Audiobus land because I'm buying way too many Audiobus compatible apps :-)

Anyway guys, please help me out here as I have the following names to consider for the name of the people who live in the land of the Audiobus:

Audiobussers
Audiobussians
Audiobussettes
Sebastians
Bussers
Audiobus Landers
Audiobusites
Three Musketeers
Tasty Pixellers

We all know how revolutionary Audiobus is so I'm investing my hard earned cash while I still have some money in my pocket. Nothing bad about dare I say.

My collection keeps growing: Auria, Samplr, Aurora, Stompbox, JamUp XT Pro, FunkBox, iFretless Bass, Animoog, Loopy HD, AmpKit, genome MIDI, TC-11, GarageBand, Sunrizer, NLog Pro, Thumbjam, Level 24, Beatmaker 2, Addictive Synth, Sir Sampleton, DrumJam, Figure, iPolysix, iMS 20, iKaosillator, iElectribe, Magellan, Vokey, Bassline, DM1, Peter Vogel CMI, Arctic Keys, Sound Prism Pro, Audiobus ;-) plus more.

Do I actually use these apps? You bet. Do I love living in the land of the Audiobus? Ask Apple. A Tasty Pixel, great stuff guys.

Comments