Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bizzare behavior from turnado

edited January 2015 in Support and Feedback

I recently switched interfaces from an iodock to a akai eie, with a gap of several months where I used the ipad for non music purposes. I run 3 apps in succession, beatmaker 2 for Eq, turnado for effects and loopy for loops. However I noticed turnado simply will not behave now. Sometimes the latency is unbearable, having a delay long as one second. Other times when I activate an effect I get only a distorted noise that has nothing to do with the input of my bass (this is more common on filters.) I do not know if these problems are due to me acquiring a new interfaces, or using the ipad heavily for several months. Is there anything I can do to adress these issues? Thanks so much!

Comments

• I get issues on older ipad if I do not keep a buffer of free storage space (at least 600mb), there are also some memory/junk cleaner apps though apple tends to kill them periodically. I think there is a way of clearing out ram with specific button combination also, cant remember exactly

• And wifi off/airplane mode helps reduce issues

• edited January 2015

I'd also recommend running the app with no effects activated, and then bringing them in one at a time. Some of the effects won't run in conjunction with others on my elderly iPad 2, so you'll know what effects to avoid.

• @QuinnH

I recently upgraded to an ipad mini2 (ios 8 unfortunately) and on first launch I experienced a distorted noise. But as soon as I relaunched turnado problem solved. Then I had an issue on Samplr which seemed it could not have any midi clock information (internal nor external). Then heard animoog crackled a lot, so a reboot is necessary for these issues...