Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Several apps don't show up in AB...help appreciated- SOLVED!

edited December 2014 in Support and Feedback

I haven't played with my iPad for a while. But now after purchasing Flux i discovered that several apps just don't show up in Audiobus anymore. Flux, Bias, Filtatron, Nanologue, iTuttle, Final Touch, Samplr, Egoist (only input), Rebirth, Stix, Sector and Molten. And you know what's funny? I can load Elastic Drums in AB, but it doesn't have AB support yet. It doesn't make sound but i can load it, how weird is that?

I have an iPad Air and the latest iOS8! I tried reinstalling some of the apps, AB included, and rebooted several times, but nothing helps.

Anybody had simmular problems or know what it is? Help much appreciated!

Comments

• I've had that happen on occasion - try opening AB - then open an app - but not thru the AB input panel list - just open the app by touching its icon. After it launches - if should appear in the AB input list...

• edited December 2014

Awesome, Thanks Halftone. That worked! :D

Those oter apps are just not iOS8 compatible I understand!