Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

bugs with SpaceVibe and Giant isopod on Audiobus

edited December 2014 in Support and Feedback

hello guys, I recently started using audiobus and i´m trying to learn as fast as i can.
I have an ipad Air2 and when I use Spacevibe and Giant Isopod with (2 different lanes) sometimes it doesn´t work. I don´t know, maybe i´m doing something wrong.
Can anybody help me?
Thank you very much

...By the way, i love audiobus

Comments

• if you can't fix it just by rebooting the iPad and trying again then post some more info about your setup - what version iOS , have you applied all relevant app updates etc..

• edited December 2014

@moneke I've got an iPad Air 2 also and Audiobus has had frequent issues with the sound output stopping. I've found you have to close out and reopen apps back into Audiobus to get it working again. This is an issue that arose with iOS 8 and seems to effect all apps on an intermittent basis. Once you get the output from the apps all working, it seems to remain stable after that.

You should also check out this list of known bugs as it also has work arounds.