Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Noisepad is on the bus!

edited March 2014 in General App Discussion

Comments

• edited April 2013

Hmmmm... how does this compare to BM2? sounds wise?

thanks for always keeping us updated!

edit: just read history and it looks like there's been tons of bugs throughout the last year. im not a dev so I dont know how that stuff works but isnt there a way to test stuff out before releasing it? hopefully someone else here can share their experiences with this

• Looks like it's for rappers. Interesting fact: In the first screen shot it says "Fuckin" lol

@gjcyrus My guess is that BM2 is better. Doesn't look like Noisepad supports Layering but it probably comes with "better" sounds.

• edited March 2014

• Its one of the better sample players in my opinion. I think it can be used for all sorts of things, beats, vocals, simple sample triggering. There used to be not too many samples in there, but they added some, also to download for free. I mostly use my own sounds, though there are some good ones available.

It doesn't have layering like iMPC, but you can play samples from different banks at the same time, which is pretty cool. Not sure about the past but it works like a charm now :)

• @Jeroen - Do you have Intua Beatmaker? If so, in your opinion how does it compare?