Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

To Devs: Support Audiobus – Sell More Apps!

edited December 2012 in Support and Feedback

I wonder how many people have purchased apps BECAUSE they were the first, early ones to offer Audiobus support? I bet the number is high. I purchased two apps that I didn't previously own based on the fact that they were ready to go with Audiobus from the start. I'm thinking that immediate adoption of Audiobus would produce a lot of sales for developers savvy enough to realize this... Thoughts?

Comments

• I agree! I bought several apps I didn't previously own in anticipation of the 'bus. I was not disappointed!

• I owned almost all of them already but bought multitrack daw and jan up xt because they supported it. I own all the currently supported apps. Can't wait for the glitchbreaks update!

• Definitely. I purchased Funkbox as it was the only drum machine to offer compatibility right out of the gate .... That and the fact that its funky as anything :)

• Agree, I was thinking the same thing earlier @ZenLizard. I've bought everything that was compatible on release that I didn't already have and I knew I wasn't the only one. Did you know that Audiobus was in the list for top paid apps in under 24 hours? Wow! I think the next time I make the rounds of encouraging my favorite developers to add Audiobus support I might share this thread with them. So true.

• Since the SDK is currently not yet public, developers without access to the SDK can't do that. We're working hard on making sure we can make it public as soon as possible while being able to give developers and users the amount of support that both need.

It's a lot of work but it's the only way to maintain the amount quality that we think is necessary.

• @Sebastian Ohhh okay! I didn't realize that you weren't giving it to everyone. Makes sense though. Thanks for clearing that up. Perhaps I will save my next rounds for after it's public. :-)