Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Pop/Rock/Funk track from LoungeBots

edited December 2014 in Creations

Apps used include Audiobus, NanoStudio, GarageBand, JamUpPro, BeatMaker2, Neo Soul Keys, Magellan and Auria.

Comments

• Nice mix! I really like the groove and instrumentation. Very cool.

• Nicely done! Agree with supanorton - the mix sounded good even on my iPad speaker.

• Wow, that sounds great and I think it's your best release yet. Great vocal. Are you guys still putting everything together in nanostudio? If so it's a true lesson that the technology is not a limitation and a great song will always get done. Nice work.

• Thanks all for the kind words!

Yes, NanoStudio is still being used to assemble everything an is used for most of the synth and drum work, though AudioBus recording to NanoStudio TRG pads is being used more and more for a number of synths.

Despite some of the TRG sample triggering pains in NS (i.e. it won't play a sample unless you start playback at the trigger point), NS is still super fast and flexible for arranging, mixing and automation. I've yet to use another app that supports MIDI and Audio that is as fast, flexible and fluid as NS.