Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Egoist creation

edited December 2014 in Creations

Minimal glitch beats. Other apps used: Turnado, AUFX:Dub, Audio Mastering, Audio Share and of course, Audiobus.

Comments

• Damn ! When I decided to put the trigger on it it was too late, sale just ended.
    I listened carefully to all demos on the site of Sugar Byte, but I was not impressed, I have not really enjoyed their music, or simply their sound. If I heard your experimentations earlier, I would have reacted much faster ! There are things that I really like in your minimalist glitch music, and I can now imagine that I would have made a good use of this app...

Thanx misterbianco, next sale on Egoist will be instant purchase !

• Top notch!

• Minimal (like you said) and quite random as well. But i like it. Nice sounds :)

• Minimalist, groovy & cool.

• Thanks everyone.. I'm feeling the love :)

• Wow. This is great!

• and to @ChiffonDoux's point, sugar bytes should absolutely feature this on their site or social media or something. It's quite different. Would love to see the project file for this because I'm totally confused by some of it.