Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Using Jamup in cubasis? how

Ok i'm using cubasis.. I have a track using jamup .. the guitar sound is effected.. but when i open up a second track to use jamup .. it won't allow me to? how can i record 4 guitar tracks in cubasis using jamup.
so far i have 1 guitar track with effected Jamup and the other 3 tracks are basic DI no jamup sound.. how can i get all 4 guitar tracks to be effected jamup sound?

Comments

• You can't open up more than one instance of JamUp. Simply record the effected audio to your Jamup track, then open a new audio track and move the recorded JamUp track to your new audio track. Start recording a new Jamup track - repeat for as many tracks as you need.

• When I move the recorded jamup track to a new audio track. The track is not effected and changes back to clean guitar DI sound..

• Freeze the track before copying it to the new track. Then unfreeze and delete.

• I don't have to freeze.

How are you inserting JamUp? I select InterApp>JamUp under Routing for the channel. That gives me full JamUp output. After recording, I just drag the recorded clip and record the next on the initial JamUp track.

• So the track you drag to another track remains effected?

• For me, yes. Are you using JamUp under routing or as an insert? I haven't used as an insert, but I'd assume you'd be getting the DI tracks if you're running as an insert.

Applying through routing sends the full effected output to the Cubasis track.