Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ToneStack stereo signal path bug

Hey, I'm wondering if anybody else is struggling with ToneStack processing 2 separate signal chains left and right. So far I found that as soon as I put an amp or distortion or pretty much any other pedal in one of the chains the signal of the other input will come through too although the inputs are properly panned in the ABY splitter unit. I posted about this on the Yonac forum a while ago but nobody felt like answering. So I posted again today... Am I missing something here or is there any way to get this separation happening properly in ToneStack? I'd appreciate any kind of insight.

Comments

• It can be tricky to set up the chains...if you could post a screenshot of your set-up that might help...but I'm off to sleep soon so I can't help until tomorrow...

• edited December 2014

I have not encountered the duel signal chain problem you mention but I do find Tonestack very problematic in Audiobus, I really love the Space Echo effect and often use it in combination with other high quality effects such as ultra phaser, but more often than not there is some problem or other in the Tonestack selected slot on my iPad air,
    It is big disappointment to me that it is currently not reliable enough for live use. hopefully there will soon be a bug extermination of this great app.

• I find that it's a bit buggy even switching to my guitar signal in the first place (through iRig HD or Focusrite iTrack Dock) rather than the internal mic. Anyone else experienced this? Often, it doesn't switch at all and is just using the internal mic, and I have to reload it a lot to make it work. All other apps are fine.

• I haven't had any problems with ToneStack, duel signal or otherwise. iPad Air 2 with latest OS.