Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

bizarre to me... hope there is a simple solution! please help

HI, the obstacle i am having when using software instruments is in relation to the bar by which you can edit the note placements according to the tempo, which is usually divided by a graph like score, with lines falling on the appropriate beat. No matter how i fiddle with the scale though, the graph seems out of place with the tempo, the metronome tap does not fall on any line let alone the right one, plus dragging notes you can see that the placements "allowed" do not make any sense rhythmically. I would really appreciate any time you can give to helping me understand what setting i am not seeing which must be the root of this. I have attached a screen shot of what i am talking about.

Comments