Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MINT.io Groovebox is on the bus!

edited March 2014 in General App Discussion

Comments

• I've been keeping my eye on this one. Downloading it now. Very busy looking interface!!

• Its surprisingly not laid out too bad or cluttered actually.

• I got this a couple weeks so on a whim and haven't really learned the ropes of it yet. I was blown away by how much functionality they fit into one screen though. Seems like a very powerful live tool, but with a decently steep learning curve. Great eye candy too. Worthy addition to the AB arsenal.

• edited March 2014

• Another £2.99 gone forever, there is some Jedi mind shit going down on this Forum.....

• edited March 2014

• What does the IAP premium mode add?

• @mgmg4871 that's not funny...

• Can't seem to find the option.....maybe it was a free app with the option to upgrade and now its £2.99 right off the bat...not sure...

• In V1.1 notes it says the app is now paid only

• Palm sounds or dischord mentioned this a while back.initially there was an iap but a couple of weeks later they bundled it in and didnt charge any extra for it.
    (I think)

• edited March 2014

• edited March 2013

It was originally free with a $4.99 IAP upgrade to full version, then they dropped that and just charged $4.99 outright, then they went free for the full version a short bit before going back to $4.99 base price. This is a perfect example of why I download apps that go free, whether I want them or not, then delete them. Then they mature and get better, add features and up their price and I can just go back and re-download it because I already own it....free!

Edit: @Simon posted while I was typing and I didn't realize it

• edited March 2014

• Simon said "apps are cheaper than cocktails and they do you less physical damage". And you buy an app once and you've got it forever. Can't say the same about cocktails...

• @JMSexton

Protip: Rather than deleting an app after downloading it, just cancel the download immediately instead. Saves time and bandwidth.

• Nice thanks, for some reason I thought I did that before and it didn't mark it as purchased but I could be wrong. Thanks!