Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Internet Streaming into Audiobus?

Are there any apps that will stream from internet into Audiobus?

At first blush it seems that djay 2 will stream from spotify but one soon finds that it will not do so when it is used as an input to Audiobus. Is there any app that will from some streaming service?

Comments

• Amplifind will stream fron spotify, grooveshark and soundcloud

• Indeed it does! Thank you. It's search is really rudimentary (I'd love to see exploration by artist, albums, genre, etc.), but it all works fine on all three streams and on local music.

For a while I feared it wouldn't be possible to apply Audiobus effect chains to streamed music. One more piece to the puzzle and I'll be able to demo my 'phone to 'phone virtualizer development on a pocket device on music of the user's choice.

• I don't understand but I'm excited anyway.