Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Groobble is on the bus - seriously!

edited March 2014 in General App Discussion

Comments

• My favorite feature of this app is that " you can hear them on one finger".

• I hear them bestest on my pinky finger!

• What is it, the description makes no sense whatsoever ?

• edited March 2014

• Ah it makes sense now....I love a bit of grobbling especially in a morning ;)

• YES! I was praying for Groobble to get on the bus! I mean, seriously, Garageband on the bus and not Groobble?

:-P

• Everyday I'm Grooblin'. Eh, Eh, Erryday I'm Grooblin' Grooblin'!

• It looks like they designed it to play drums whilst you practice guitar, bass etc....

Kind of a metronome but with drum sounds I think.....

• edited March 2014

• Public SDK....things could get really interesting....

• It's been worth it just for this thread!

• edited March 2014

• edited March 2013

Lol.

I love how the developer is named:
    "Milestoneeee: development"

Looks like someone's having fun developing app things. :D

• edited March 2013

The definition of grobble fits some of us on the forum.
    Definition: v., To share your feelings with a customer service representative by using a perceived product deficiency to express your own sense of inadequacy and/or deep seated rage against the world. n., An irritating or annoying customer.

Pronunciation: graw bul

Sentence: Every time he was displeased with a purchase, Mike would grobble about his difficult life.

Etymology: grob, n., a petty complaint issued by whiny lips and registered by those who don't know better.

• @Sebastian Hey what happened to WEJAAM one minute it was there the next vanished in a puff of logic....and now we have Grobble in its place....oh has anyone actualy tried Grobble it may be awesome, incredable, stunning a milestoneeeeeeee in app history..

• Yeah, I downloaded it as it was free, but don't get too excited, just a few OK prerecorded drum beats, if you want to change the tempo it is an iap for $0.99.

• @thesoundtestroom I don't know. Maybe it wasn't ready yet. Developers can unlist their apps.