Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hello, something Spacey for you

edited November 2014 in Creations

Hello there, I'm new here but have been on the iOS music scene for three years.

I'd like to share one of my favourite tracks "Celestine" and it's the first one I ever made using Audiobus well over a year ago. It really opened up my musical world. This one uses mainly Garageband but also the fabulous Guitarism and Alchemy on my iPad2. Vocals were recorded using an iRig Mic.

https://nathanjontillett.bandcamp.com/track/celestine

This year I released my Album "Nomad" on Bandcamp, all of which was made primarily on iPad2 and I also went on to become the vocalist with UK prog rock band "Napier's Bones". We released our debut album this year and are currently working on a follow-up. I still use my iPad to record all vocals, sometimes using my car as a studio !

Just bought an iPad Air 2 (which has been troublesome) so I'm hoping to get an iRig Mic HD to increase my vocal recording quality and use the extra power to make full productions in Cubasis.

Help yourself to a free download should you wish :)
Many thanks
Nathan

Comments