Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looks like several of the IK Multimedia apps are half-price, including Sample Tank

Big feature in iLectric piano is its been updated to support iOS 7? (Hoping that's a misprint).

Comments

• iGrand and VocalLive do not support AudioBus on iOS 8.x. SampleTank does. Don't know about the other IK products. Suppose they'll get to 8 two months after 9 comes out.

• @TedBPhx said:

iGrand and VocalLive do not support AudioBus on iOS 8.x. SampleTank does. Don't know about the other IK products. Suppose they'll get to 8 two months after 9 comes out.

Wait, they've partnered with retronyms? ;-)

• What about Sampletank IAP? are they on sale?

• @BigDawgsByte it's not a misprint, iLectric hasn't been updated in a year! I appreciate the updates to Sampletank and the app everybody wants and uses everyday - Groovemaker2(?) But I'm not impressed with their sense of urgency on the updates for iGrand, iLectric, and Vocalive. I'm sure it's because those apps are much more complicated than all the other 300 apps on the App Store that are IOS 8 & Audiobus compatible nowadays??? I also can't understand the marketing logic behind having a sale on apps that don't work with The App that makes them viable IOS instruments, namely Audiobus! I'd almost rather have apps that work with Audiobus and had idiotic pop-ups, than non-usable junk wasting space on my IPad. (I apologize for my outburst, I just like using those apps, and I'm feeling sorry for myself...)

• @johnfromberkeley said:

What about Sampletank IAP? are they on sale?

Yeah I want to know that too. The Miroslav Orchestral sound pack is $9.99. Is that the regular price?

• Yes. I totally get your frustrations. I had to update my Air and was also expecting something to happen to iGrand and Vocalive. Both very useful for me.

• I posted this mainly on Sample Tank because there has been so much discussion on it lately. I personally don't own anything IKM that I didn't get free and have no interest in dealing with them based on their medieval licensing practices which lead to prehistoric install issues. Sample Tank does tempt me though. I'll leave out my obligatory anti-IKM rant today, already did one on another site this month.

• yeah very disappointing that iGrand and iLectric have not been updated yet. Still no AB, and annoying pop-ups to boot.

Good news for Neo Soul Keys, CMS Piano and that new Korg thing though...

• My favorite AB compatible Piano is ThumbJam's great "Upright Piano" from Sonosaurus's house. Sprinkle with a little Altispace and I'm a happy tinkler!

• All In app purchases are at reg price. Just checked.=(

• @mmp said:

Good news for Neo Soul Keys

Not if you're still on 7. I just tried to purchase, and because I hadn't bought a previous version, it won't let me download it.

• Looks like Miroslav is half price, not Sonik Synth though (one day...)