Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fascination - written and recorded with Nanostudio, JamUp, & Audioshare

Thanks for listening!

Comments

• Great track! Sounds like a Jan Hammer song. The synths also remind me of the soundtrack for the movie Heat.

• What are your influences?

• edited November 2014

Love it. I could listen to this sorta chillwave stuff all day. Really like the slowly pitch bending sounds NS is so good at. @guiltysouls, if you're not familiar with Washed Out, I think you'd dig is stuff. He even did a little live NanoStudio only Black Cab Session.

(edit: added HTML link) @sebastian video urls still not working for me.

• @mkell424 my influences for electronic music is Underworld, Deadmau5, Ulrich Schnauss, and M83 off the top of my head. Thanks for the "Heat" comment, it is one of my favorite movies and being from LA the story is an inspiration for my songs.

@syrupcore I will check out Washed Out, thank you for the recommendation.

• @guiltysouls edited my post to add a link manually. I put a vimeo url in before but didn't realize it didn't show up until now.