Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Peace Out Video

edited November 2014 in Creations

This is video for track Peace Out. It is more interesting than watching a soundcloud waveform hopefully.

Comments

• Nice, cool tones. Good work on both video and music.

• lovely very natural sounding jazz chillout! Mesmerising video too! How did you go about creating such a video (assuming you did :) )

• @AlterEgo_UK Video was made by someone else (Klara Kohoutova) I think done with stop motion video just dropping paints and water etc, was a neglected video (in terms if no. of views) I found it on vimeo, Alot of creators (music and video) are opting to use Creative Commons license where you give permission to repurpose/remix for non commercial use usually. I just downloaded video, edited a bit and combined with my track in iMovie, took maybe half an hour.

• Love the track. I'd put it in the Lounge catagory. Reminds me of Jazzanova. I'm interested in making this kind of music. What did you use for the drums, piano, and bass? It sounds very warm.

• I need new windshield wipers too. Nice chill-out there. The rhythm is supportive and doesn't get in the way either.

• @mkell424c Florent is correct that is Sessionband Jazz. These are great apps and they go on sale often .There are really good samples and they are allowed to be used in your own recordings. The sessionband apps were mainly designed to create backing track for jazz soloists to jam to but i sampled out a load in to Samplr. There is an explanation of how I did this track on @jakoB_haQ website interview i did here: http://www.ptc-crew.com/jakobhaq/stuart-kilbridge-aka-redskylullaby/

• Cool thanks!