Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IFunbox iOS 8 problem...

edited November 2014 in Support and Feedback

Hi! I have an iPad 2 with FW 8.1 and I use the last release (no BETA) of iFunbox. I can access and alter content in the surrounding folders that's created for every installed app (documents, library etc). But I can´t access in the main payload folder. I install "Apple File Conduit 2" it´s better than AFC2, and I read "Jailbroken"... But with AFC2 installed the problem is the same. Why?

Comments

• Hi.

I had problems with the las versions of iFunbox, even with the last iOS 7 update, so I'm still working with the 2.1 Build 2228.0731 Beta. I think is portable as well. So you could try it without unistalling the las version.

I can't guaranteed the compatibility with iOS8 but...If yes, please post confirming that.

• Had the sam problem, Ipad 2,windows ifunbox. I upgraded to 8.1.2 from 7.0.4 and now I can see inside the user applications folders, but either the nameoftheapp.app is missing or as a 0 bytes archive, not a folder so I can´t look inside. Installed Apple file conduit 2 but no changes.
    Must be related to iOS since ifunbox was working great before updating. I also tried lastest versions of 2014 and classic but no luck!

I ran out of ideas, any solutuon yet???? Thanks!

• ok, I found a workaround: try to navigate to: var/mobile/containers/bundle/applications

:)