Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drone Track 'Hauntingly Beautiful'

edited November 2014 in Creations

Sunday morning drone. All iPad. 28 minutes, haha. Darkened room and headphones recommended, of course. Of course.

Comments

• Very cool, my kinda thing for sure. I'm guessing that it's Mitosynth as the main instrument. Something else comes in around the 5.20 mark as a sub bass?

• @thinds Thanks. I hope you enjoyed it. I used Audulus, iVCS3, and zMors Modular(for the bass; deep wasn't it). Filters were apeFilter, aDelay2, Crystalline, and AUFX:Space. Mixed in Auria.

• No Mito at all then, way off there :-) I will grab the wav's off your bandcamp later so I can crank them up on my car system.

I sought out https://soundcloud.com/komatsu-shimei from your links. Nice find.

• Feel free. Oh, he's an awesome guy to talk to. His sounds are much better than mine.

• @Flo26 Thanks. Haha, oh come on! Sure it was. I felt your style was more Indian influenced. And Ravi Shankar didn't play just one note when he played drones. I think pulling from that space is always interpretive, and it's a vast space to pull from. Does this mean you'll play another? Cause I think you should play another. ;-)