Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Idea for Audiobus App List

edited November 2014 in Feature Wishlists

Hey everyone!
Loving the new Audiobus!
One feature (or redesign) that would be really awesome; separating or sorting apps by Currently Running / Not Running in the Audiobus app list. This would be a tremendously helpful improvement !
Thanks for all your hard work :)

Comments

• I like it.

• edited November 2014

Wasn't this an existing feature in the initial releases of Audiobus? I seem to recall open apps being positioned at the top of the list.

• @SpookyZoo - I remember this as well.. When you open Audiobus and select an input, it does show the running apps briefly, before loading the app list, in which it goes back to alphabetical order.

• I'd like to see an option to arange the lists in a custom order, so I can put my most useful apps at the top and the ones I use rarely down at the bottom.

• @ZenLizard said:
    I'd like to see an option to arange the lists in a custom order, so I can put my most useful apps at the top and the ones I use rarely down at the bottom.

Me too.

• Excellent idea:-)> @ZenLizard said:

I'd like to see an option to arange the lists in a custom order, so I can put my most useful apps at the top and the ones I use rarely down at the bottom.

• both options would be great

• Yes, the same desire/need for custom folders in the presets would work in app selection.

The ability to have favourites and custom categories of your choosing eg synths, drum machines etc etc would really help workfow for anyone with a long list of apps (eg most people!)

Chronological order (last used) would be a great addition too.