Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Wist sync problem

Hello im trying to get 2 iPads with iOS 8 to sync.

1 ipad app loopseque
2 ipad figure . Propellerhead
Works really crappy the drift out off sync very fast.

Is korg Wist cool or not.. Seen to me like it only start up but then doesn't keep sync constantly ?

My wishis to use apps together for my music student to jam with the iPhone's etc.

Please share you tricks :-)

Jc

Comments

• Hello hey i do not know about wist but I sure wish that someone would develop a comprehensive way for ios musicians to sync apps all these work around are primitive as hell! Its 2014 for crying out loud and we cant sync apps easily on an apple product! It makes you want to pull your teeth out with a pair of pliers! And lets not mention Ios 8 update no backwards compatibility built in for older apps! Apple stops updates for ios7 apps! If I would have known all this I probably would have just stayed using Microsoft windows I can run a 5 year old app on Windows 7! Apple needs to put the mac in the box they should scrap ios and put the full version of mac in the ipad iphone form factor!

• According to DM1 the Wist SDK 1.0 doesn't support iOS8. What's up with that?

• I have had some wist drift so to speak. I think wist is kinda dying and peeps just need midi or fake midi instead. Sucks though you are having problems. Wist works good with the volca series so far and adds swing so thats sick.

• My vote for good ol MIDI full on.