Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Using overdub on looper with Roland AC 33

I have FS 6 footswitch, single cable to looper. 'A' pedal stops, 'B' pedal records, then press B again I get overdub for just a short time. The B pedal is set to momentary not latch. Can't seem to control length of the 'overdub' . Any ideas out there please on how best to use the looper and overdub.

Comments

• What looper are you using?

• edited October 2014

I'm guessing THE looper, you know. If so, this forum might be a good place to ask the question: forum.loopyapp.com -
    A lot of people with live rigs post there.

• Also, what ipad docking station are you using?

• edited October 2014

Not using docking staion yet, just got rid of an old zip disc roland boss 8 track, so need to get a new recording system.
    The 'looper' is integral part of the AC 33 amp from Roland, just a 40
    Second loop. Thanks Smeeth I will take a look at the link.

• @smeeth is talking about the app Loopy. With the AC33's built-in looper the first loop you record sets the length of the loop and all subsequent overdubs, ie your overdub will always be the same length as your first loop.