Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

clicks and clacks when recording loopy hd to beatmaker 2

2»

Comments

• Finally they have been able to reproduce it. Mathieu had this to say:

"Hi everyone and thanks for your reports,

We have been able to reproduce the bug and we are currently working on a fix.
    We will issue an update ASAP !

Sorry the inconvenience,
    Mathieu."

• Confirming this. He's just told me via email.

• Tweet from Inua
    @intua: We are currently submitting BM 2.4.6 update which fixes the audio artifacts issue with @AudiobusApp -- Stay tuned!

• Nothing like waking up to good news.

• Thank you, Mathieu!!! :)

• It's been 6 days! Shouldn't be long now... Man.. I can't wait.. need my BM2!

• Me either. I bought this last week, worked out what button does what, fell in love then recorded some audio and realised there was a problem :( I've got 2 tunes with all parts mapped out in midi just begging to pull in sounds from Thumbjam. I got very excited this morning to see 1 update on the App Store to then realise it was only for a tuner app

• Ha! I also had an update this morning i was hoping was either Alchemy or BM2. It was sir sampleton. A good update I'm sure but not what i was looking for! Soon! :-)