Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi Controller, FX, Analog DrumMachine Bundle speial price for AB Forum members

edited January 2015 in Market Place

here they are, they all work wonderfully, nothing missing on any of them and all work great with iPad or your other macs and pcs, all class compliant so plug and play yayy.

here is my craigslist ad with all the info and pictures

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/msg/4837584780.html

Comments

• Mega points for the Synsonics.

• :) and although not a controller it sounds lovely on it's own or run through kaosspads or turnado, wow, or cs spectral

• updated pix, take a delicious look!

• hmmm nobody interested in controlling your new fancy iPad with these great controllers?

• I have a KP3 but never tried it as a controller ,what are u controlling?

• anything in ableton live or the ipad, all of the buttons and fader on the kp3 can be used as a midi controller as well as the x/y pad.

• I'm kinda surprised at the response
    separately it would cost $1225, but only $845 for the bundle!

• Guess everyone is saving their pennies for new ipad ...

• :) I don't doubt it BiancaNeve that's why I'm selling!

• the launchpad you've put on sale does not work with ipads.

• @kobamoto said:

:) I don't doubt it BiancaNeve that's why I'm selling!

Sell, buy, then report back so the rest of us can make an informed decision! :P

• edited October 2014

@supadupa555 said:

the launchpad you've put on sale does not work with ipads.

But you can still use it with ableton and your Mac/PC , the most fun to use with the ipad I'm my opinion is the JL cooper minidesk

• I just dug out my Synsonics from my parents' house, I think I'll do a quickie sampling of it for TJ :)

• Sweet, love running that thing through the kaoss pad and ipad it has that instant sound you were trying to get sound

• I'm thinking about adding an launchpad mini and a zoom street box drum machine to the bundle later on this evening, haven't completely decided yet but if I do the bundle price won't change :) that's a pretty sick deallllll

• Ugh. Mods, can we please either ban or have a separate forum for these kinds of threads?

@kobamato-if you've been trying to sell this stuff for months, maybe you should set realistic prices. I just did a quick search on eBay for everything you're trying to hock, and you're asking at least 1/3 or more for everything you're selling over the going prices ($100 for Synsonic drums, when the going rate is under $40? $150 for a KP2 when they are selling for around $80? C'mon, bro...). Nobody is going to pay those prices unless they are dumb. Really dumb.

• Errrr this is in the Market Place Forum where else should it be.

• Maybe it's a mobile site thing then, because on my iPhone it's in with every other thread, even the packers and movers are here.

• edited January 2015

@accent Every discussion shows what category it is in (on desktop site only), just don't open a thread if it is a "marketplace" discussion. Also the discussion was clearly labeled as an advertisement.

But it sounds more like you are interested in the gear since you have done some research... so make an offer :-) but implying a seller's lack of intelligence won't generally make him interested in giving you a better deal. Edit: my bad. Go ahead and insult the intelligence of an uninformed buyer.

Anyway, I vote we keep the Marketplace category open. someday I may want to sell something, too. If there gets to be a lot of marketplace traffic, it would be nice to be able to toggle categories on/off in the main thread list.

• edited January 2015

@Accent said:

Ugh. Mods, can we please either ban or have a separate forum for these kinds of threads?

@kobamato-if you've been trying to sell this stuff for months, maybe you should set realistic prices. I just did a quick search on eBay for everything you're trying to hock, and you're asking at least 1/3 or more for everything you're selling over the going prices ($100 for Synsonic drums, when the going rate is under $40? $150 for a KP2 when they are selling for around $80? C'mon, bro...). Nobody is going to pay those prices unless they are dumb. Really dumb.

maybe those are the prices where you are, these are average prices in los angeles where i'm at on craigslist, there are lower prices but they are in places that people don't want to drive too, like irvine, san diego, and atwater village. Where are you located Accent, and are you interested in buying my kp2 for $80 bucks?

oh and did you see that the ad is for a bundle and not individual, also did you see there is an item that is (rare as fuck) excuse my language in the bundle, the JL cooper mini desk? cause you certainly didn't find it on ebay or anywhere else.

• @Hmtx said:

But it sounds more like you are interested in the gear since you have done some research... so make an offer :-) but implying a seller's lack of intelligence won't generally make him interested in giving you a better deal.

There was no implication of a lack of intelligence on the seller. Reread the post.

• @CalCutta said:

There was no implication of a lack of intelligence on the seller. Reread the post.

so true. my bad :-/

• edited January 2015

nope and I didn't take it that way either Accents a cool cat :) but It does sound like he's interested in something, I'd be glad if he was as I'm trying to get closer to that new iPad.
    I just wish he'd have researched a bit more on the stuff, or seen that the ad is for a bundle although I might break it up for those i'm familiar with here, like himself. the jl cooper is worth $500 by itself at least as this version is one of the rarest midi controllers out there, you just never find them these days. all of this stuff though is painful to let go cause it all goes so well with the iPad, especially when I'm just gonna buy another iPad that is going to not hold it's value as well as most instruments…such is the curse of the iPad 3 :(

• @kobamoto said:

@Accent said:

Ugh. Mods, can we please either ban or have a separate forum for these kinds of threads?

maybe those are the prices where you are, these are average prices in los angeles where i'm at on craigslist, there are lower prices but they are in places that people don't want to drive too, like irvine, san diego, and atwater village. Where are you located Accent, and are you interested in buying my kp2 for $80 bucks?

oh and did you see that the ad is for a bundle and not individual, also did you see there is an item that is (rare as fuck) excuse my language in the bundle, the JL cooper mini desk? cause you certainly didn't find it on ebay or anywhere else.

I did not realize that this was in the Market Place-it appeared in the general discussion to me, so my mistake there.

As for the prices...I'm not basing them on local sales or anything, but on the sold listings on eBay. I'm a bit of a gearhead, and for good or for ill eBay has become the blue book for used gear. The way almost everyone these days sells gear or determines an acceptable price is by looking at the sold listings on eBay for the going rate. For example, the JL Cooper CS-32 may indeed be rare, but there are two sold listings for it on eBay, one for $89, one for $150.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=jl-cooper+cs-32&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Asking $350 is far above the going rate. The item may have cost much more new, but it is only worth what people are willing to pay for it. Go ahead and check the sold listings on the other items in your ad.

Nothing against you, @kobamoto. You're a cool dude in my book as well, and I may have been a bit harsh in my other message. What tipped me off was looking at how long you'd been trying to sell your items, and then looking at what you were asking for the KP3-I tried selling mine for a few weeks last year at $260 with no bites (now glad it didn't sell, as it's found a new use in my setup). Some older gear does sell for nearly new prices, but things like midi controllers don't generally hold great resale value. You're better off keeping it or accepting a loss.

• thanks for getting back in here Accent, although I'm not sure if you're helping me out much lol :D , ok no hard feelings but this is what I'm talking about and a gear head like yourself should have read in my ad as well as on those ebay links that you posted that the JL cooper cs-32 that I'm selling is not the model/version you are speaking of. I'm sure that you have just missed this point but it is extremely important especially for me the seller that people are not misinformed about my ad…. the link and model that you are referring to is not worth more than an empty peanut shell or a brick, it is the USB version

the usb version will only work on the old apple os 9 operating system and nothing else! and when I say nothing else I mean that os only and there is no fix, hack, or remedy under the sun that will make it work so in effect that usb os 9 version is not worth $80 dollars, it's not even worth $8 bucks…..

my ad is not for that model, my ad is for the plug and play, (non-usb) MIDI DIN VERSION
    as mentioned in my add, this version is the holy grail of an already very rare controller, and because it works with any and every operating system both mac and pc and iOS iPad and iPhone , and that it does not take any drivers its plug and play 's the reason why it is so valued, it's a completely different situation than the version you linked to, as a gear head I hope you can appreciated the situation my thread is in and why it's so important for me to clarify the information.

• I don't know if you've read the specs but there is pretty much nothing else like the cs-32, and I know I won't be able to get another one but hopefully all of this attention on this thread will give it some good exposure…. the bundle is a pretty sick deal

• edited January 2015

Cool idea about KP3 and the ipad together. I have one gathering dust that is getting cleaned off tonight after watching this video right here. This guy does perhaps the best job at this I have ever seen. Very smooth.

• oh man are they a great combo, it's almost like they were made for each other. i love running the iPad through the kp2 and then that signal through the kp3 and the stuff you can come up with is just endless. I've really learned this past year how much the ergonomics and workflow really can turn something simple into something special, when you line up the kaosspads next to the iPad it's all right there, in fingers reach and it just makes things fluid in a way that is so conducive to sampling like a turntable right next to an mpc. sometimes I'll take the left channel and send it through one kp and the right through the other and again things just click. another thing when you're doing layered type music it's nice to have layers of sound that don't come from the same root source so you've got korg fx that have their own sound, and iPad fx via turnado,wow, csspectral, and flux and they all make a great sandwich :) I love it, especially on my weakling ip3