Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Latest From Alchemy

Camel Audio 9:50am Mar 21
We're still sorting out some final issues with the update, so I can't yet provide a release date. That said, it shouldn't be too much longer before it is ready to be released.

Comments

• lol I was told "within a week" more then a month ago.. I have a song that is just waiting on Alchemy. Maybe I should give up and use something else? hmmm ;-)

• Lol. Nothing can replace Alchemy.

• So true. If you are listening Alchemy Devs... my TestFlight is [email protected] LOL

• Coming soon....keep your pants on :)

• hey. I can wait patiently with my pants off too. :-P

• Lol....have fun with that! :)

• Not too much fun. You'll go blind.

• Patience with my pants off was never one of my better qualities... ;-)

• I will add that I blame you guys when my wife wonders why I keep pushing retirement out. I just got the pro pack for Alchemy, and no buyers remorse there...until I'm still working at 85!! ;-)

• Sooooooo many good sounds in this app!!! Only pack I have left to buy is dub step....don't know when I'd ever use it, but you never know

• @DerekBuddemeyer - Which one is your fave outside the Pro pack?

• That's funny Derek the only one i don't have is the dubstep as well. LOL @funjunkie27 I like The BioLabs Dark Space and luthrum ambient the best aside from the pro upgrade

• Thanks @Ryan. Downloading Dark Space now, since that caught my eye the first time around.

• @funkjunkie27 I really like Arp Dimensions, it has some really good percussive runs that are easy to build off of. I don't dance and I hate club music but the Dance & Trance pack has some good stuff there too...Dream Voices is cool....shit, I don't know...they're all cool. If I HAD TO PICK ONE....ARP DIMENSIONS. Bio labs Dark Space is cool if you're looking for abstract soundscapes that are really freakin' creepy....you can write some crazy "silent hill" type stuff. Luftrum is really cool too. For me though..it's the arps. I hate programming that stuff, and that set just seems to have it all...I can literally lose hours banging out some crafty rhythms with that and not get a damn thing done!! Just plain fun!

• @Ryan I think I'm gonna buy dubstep and do something totally NOT dubstep with it...hahaha. How you been, man?!

• edited March 2013

I really want the update to hit SOON so I can start using all my IAP sounds with the new features...especially AudioBus..it makes it sooo easy to write with that app. I'll have to do a video for it...it's SUPER SLICK!!! Right now I'm stuck with the basic pack, but cubasis and BM2 go hand in hand with this monster

• Thanks at @DerekBuddemeyer. That will keep me busy for the weekend! Loving Alchemy as well....but jonesing for AB at this point.

• One issue I have with Alchemy is the keyboard size. Is there a way to increase it, or better yet, is there a controller that works well with it?

• @Derekbuddemeyer Yeah, The arps are really good. I am not a big arp guy but I've used the arps on alchemy more then any other synth ever. I like the bio labs for the couple synths it has too. The "ripping you a new one" one is great! LoL
    You should let me know how the dub step is. Maybe it'd be really good for non dub step music too. Hmmm. I bet it is.

@funjunkie27 one thing you can do to get new sounds for free is siignup to the camel audio website, you probably already did to get the free sounds. But if you download alchemy player and install it on your Mac/PC and then upgrade it to alchemy full for free as a 4 week trial. Then you can make your own sounds by importing .wav files and tweaking things. You can then export that and load it on your mobile alchemy. It takes some time to get it all working but it deffinitely works. You can also use your alchemy mobile as a controller for alchemy on PC/Mac this way. It's pretty cool. Worth checking out.

• @funjunkie27 Touch the lock icon, pinch to resize :-)

• @funjumkie27 I've been using my Axiom Air Mini 32 with Alchemy and it works great.

• @mgmg4871 I think he meant midi controller apps. To be honest I didn't find alchemy worked very well in the background. In some presets I couldn't stop the clicking even on low CPU setting with the poly turned all the way down. I was hoping the audiobus integration would fix that.

• Thanks @Ryan! That's great!

• edited March 2013

It works great in BM2....well, mine does....should be fine for everyone once you get the update

• Well also I should mention that I was trying controllers like Cantor, Geo, and iFretless.. It might have been the bend information that caused most of my issues.

• @Ryan thanks for the correction. Have you checked out the Bigtone pack? Really full sound.

• @mgmg4871 Agreed. All the packs are really good. All worth $5 easy.

• I have all the packs..really love the vocal one, but thet are all fantastic..funny thing though is the dubstep pack isn't all that dubsteppy..not like you would think..I thought i would get screaming sync lead and a serious amount of wubwub..and some wicked bass drops, but it's all kinda softer..I love the drum patterns too...