Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Traktor vs DJay2 Features

Hello all. I was wondering what people's experience that own Traktor and DJay. How do their features compare? Thanks.

Comments

• I have both Apps and love them, but DJay have far more features than Traitor and more DJay
    controllers support DJay.

• After using djay for a long time happily, I switched to Traktor myself. I don't like the old school record paradigm for a touch device, and I find the effects and filters in Traktor sound better. In terms of overall sound quality djay might have a SLIGHT lead at more extreme tempo ranges, but I stick with the default tempos usually so not a big deal. I like how easily it integrate with my Traktor Audio6 soundcard too, plug and play.

Either one is great though, easily the best two iOS DJ apps by far.

• Thanks for the replies.

DJay 2 has one big advantage in that you can use "open in" to import audio into the program. But maybe using Dropbox and iTunes Match would make importing iPad audio files into Traktor easier.

http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/6155/importing-into-traktor#Item_7