Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video thats none iOS related, but I think you may enjoy the sound

I never ever post any of my none iOS related videos here, and there are a few, but I thought I would post this one because you guys may enjoy the sound, its a patch design video for the Microbrute, its kinda like that classic 1970's style mellow lead sound used by Pink Floyd and Tangerine Dream amongst others, listen if you dont like it here just let me know and I'll delete it, no worries.
http://www.thesoundtestroom.com/arturia-microbrute-floyd-style-1970s-mellow-lead-patch/

Comments

• You've given me a hankering for listening to 'Wish You Were Here' & 'Animals' two of my favourite Floyd albums. I for one think you make this place a great learning resource iOS or not.

• I enjoyed that video a lot. Don't delete it!