Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New today, July 9, 2024…FL Studio mobile update 4.6.1

Comments

  • edited July 10

    .

  • Yes? :) Just woke up. Seems a solid update to me.

  • @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Yes? :) Just woke up. Seems a solid update to me.

    I like the iOS/windows connection

  • So I'm just getting into it, seems to be solid, probably the most compete option on Android. Can someone help me with a couple questions please?

    1. How do I apply HPF to a sample in a drum rack? I only see volume and panning. I only want to hipass the hats.
    2. How can I halve the speed of a pattern (making every note 2x longer)?
  • wimwim
    edited July 11

    @alexwasashrimp said:
    So I'm just getting into it, seems to be solid, probably the most compete option on Android. Can someone help me with a couple questions please?

    1. How do I apply HPF to a sample in a drum rack? I only see volume and panning. I only want to hipass the hats.

    Add a drum track and tap the timeline to create a pattern. Open the step sequencer for a pattern. Next tap one of the hat names to open the settings with four tabs. From the Seq tab, at the right tap AUX and then Create FX Channel if you don't already have the channel set up. Now AUX next to each hat you want to effect and assign it to the effect channel. Finally exit back to the track list, tap the FX channel, then expand its rack and add your filter.

    1. How can I halve the speed of a pattern (making every note 2x longer)?

    I don't think that's possible.

  • @wim said:

    @alexwasashrimp said:
    So I'm just getting into it, seems to be solid, probably the most compete option on Android. Can someone help me with a couple questions please?

    1. How do I apply HPF to a sample in a drum rack? I only see volume and panning. I only want to hipass the hats.

    Add a drum track and tap the timeline to create a pattern. Open the step sequencer for a pattern. Next tap one of the hat names to open the settings with four tabs. From the Seq tab, at the right tap AUX and then Create FX Channel if you don't already have the channel set up. Now AUX next to each hat you want to effect and assign it to the effect channel. Finally exit back to the track list, tap the FX channel, then expand its rack and add your filter.

    1. How can I halve the speed of a pattern (making every note 2x longer)?

    I don't think that's possible.

    Thanks!

  • @alexwasashrimp said:
    2. How can I halve the speed of a pattern (making every note 2x longer)?

    Edit the pattern in the piano roll, select all the notes, then drag the white dot at the bottom right-hand corner of the selection to stretch all the notes and their start times to the desired length. There's another white dot above that but it stretches only the end times of the notes (like if you want to shorten every note for staccato or lengthen every note for legato).

  • @bigcatrik said:

    @alexwasashrimp said:
    2. How can I halve the speed of a pattern (making every note 2x longer)?

    Edit the pattern in the piano roll, select all the notes, then drag the white dot at the bottom right-hand corner of the selection to stretch all the notes and their start times to the desired length. There's another white dot above that but it stretches only the end times of the notes (like if you want to shorten every note for staccato or lengthen every note for legato).

    Weird, I only have one white dot to the right, and it only affects the end times.

Sign In or Register to comment.