Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Notion for lead sheets / “layout handles”?

I’ve started to use Notion to make up lead sheets where I can’t find them, or I could use a different key. There are a couple of things I’d like to do which I haven’t worked out yet:

Place text top left of the title to clearly show the instrument pitch (Bb etc)?

Adjust measure widths to even them out - which I suspect might be possible with the “layout handles” part of the feature pack IAP but I can’t find details?

Comments

• In the Layout menu you can find options to manipulate the score.
    1. To adjust measure widths: Score Systems -> Measure Limit (This is usually on Auto, but you can change the number to what you need - I usually set this to 4.)
    2. To add text: Page Text -> Add Page Text (Select position, font/size etc.)

Hope this helps.

• @pbelgium said:
    In the Layout menu you can find options to manipulate the score.
    1. To adjust measure widths: Score Systems -> Measure Limit (This is usually on Auto, but you can change the number to what you need - I usually set this to 4.)
    2. To add text: Page Text -> Add Page Text (Select position, font/size etc.)

Hope this helps.

Thank you!

I’d already found Measure Limit, the problem I have is with the relative width of measures due to whole notes and whole note rests in some bars, twiddly bits in others.