Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

logic vst's into an existing Koala project

Does anyone know how to record from logic vst's into an existing Koala project or can it only import audio? Rn I have my iPad routing to logic as external device for play back and record into logic from koala but I want to add some sounds that are on my logic vsts

Comments

  • You can load Koala as a 'Midi-Controlled Effects' (Instrument Slot) in Logic and side-chain any track to it and record the sounds.

  • Ok hold on let me re read this a few times but I think I understand. Ill post update soon. Any chance there's a video or tut on this? > @Samu said:

    You can load Koala as a 'Midi-Controlled Effects' (Instrument Slot) in Logic and side-chain any track to it and record the sounds.

  • Do I have to download Koala from App Store?, im on Mac Catalina 10.15> @lamusicstudio1 said:

    Ok hold on let me re read this a few times but I think I understand. Ill post update soon. Any chance there's a video or tut on this? > @Samu said:

    You can load Koala as a 'Midi-Controlled Effects' (Instrument Slot) in Logic and side-chain any track to it and record the sounds.

    @lamusicstudio1 said:
    Ok hold on let me re read this a few times but I think I understand. Ill post update soon. Any chance there's a video or tut on this? > @Samu said:

    You can load Koala as a 'Midi-Controlled Effects' (Instrument Slot) in Logic and side-chain any track to it and record the sounds.

  • @lamusicstudio1 said:
    Do I have to download Koala from App Store?, im on Mac Catalina 10.15

    I thought you were using Koala AUv3 in LogicPro for iPad :sunglasses:

    On the Mac you just need to bounce out the tracks with the plug-ins audio and import the *.wav's into Koala.
    (Logic doesn't even support VST's it uses Audio Units).

  • where do I access it? is it an in app purchase? > @Samu said:

    @lamusicstudio1 said:
    Do I have to download Koala from App Store?, im on Mac Catalina 10.15

    I thought you were using Koala AUv3 in LogicPro for iPad :sunglasses:

    On the Mac you just need to bounce out the tracks with the plug-ins audio and import the *.wav's into Koala.
    (Logic doesn't even support VST's it uses Audio Units).

Sign In or Register to comment.