Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The More I Learn - 2024 version

Here’s a new version of an old song of mine that I’ve just re-recorded. The inspiration for the new chord structure came from the “chord progressions” feature in Logic Pro for iPad, but I resisted using the Session players this time and just played the piano accompaniment myself, using the wonderful Pianoteq.

Comments

• Great job on the piano playing, it's coming along nicely. Great vocal as usual, although I do wonder if a quieter more laid-back delivery might suit the intimate atmosphere of the single piano accompaniment better?

Lovely ending too.

• Cheers Richard. The lyrics are so familiar to me having been written a good few years ago. It’s basically a protest song, and for this rewrite I couldn’t decide between singing in a tone of resigned acceptance, or an angrier one…the latter won the day!

• Very moving and powerful song. Reminds me of Sir Elton John vibes in terms of singing and performance. Very well done!

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Very moving and powerful song. Reminds me of Sir Elton John vibes in terms of singing and performance. Very well done!

Wow, that is praise indeed, thank you very much 🙏

• @BillS said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Very moving and powerful song. Reminds me of Sir Elton John vibes in terms of singing and performance. Very well done!

Wow, that is praise indeed, thank you very much 🙏

Of course, my friend. :) Keep on making great music.

• I know your piano playing is getting better but I could swear your voice is as well… great track worthy of far more listens 🙏

• Absolutely lovely. I’m hearing early Pink Floyd or Genesis.

• @GeoTony @Paulieworld

Thank you both. I feel my voice has morphed into an “older guy” style with a touch world-weariness thrown in, which seems to suit these piano songs. My voice has definitely changed a I’ve got older.