Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy pro on/off button for auv3 synth plugin

Hi,

Does somebody know if it’s possible to make a follow action or button to turn auv3 plugins on or off. I’m using different heavy plugins and for cpu bennefits i want only the one i use in on state and others idle. If i look at the effect au plug-in actions i can select on off for the plugin but this is not the case for the auv3 midi plugins.

Now i’m just muting and unmuting auv3 with a button but it would be nice if i could turn it on or off and program it to a button.

Thank you, regards Erik

Btw i really like loopy pro, great piece of software :)

Comments

• @rikloopy said:
    Hi,

Does somebody know if it’s possible to make a follow action or button to turn auv3 plugins on or off. I’m using different heavy plugins and for cpu bennefits i want only the one i use in on state and others idle. If i look at the effect au plug-in actions i can select on off for the plugin but this is not the case for the auv3 midi plugins.

Now i’m just muting and unmuting auv3 with a button but it would be nice if i could turn it on or off and program it to a button.

Thank you, regards Erik

Btw i really like loopy pro, great piece of software :)

There is a mute/unmute audio source action for instruments and the enable/disable effect action for effects.

• Yes thank you, i was hoping that there was an enable / disable option for auv3 instruments as well, it would help to lower the cpu when you have lots of auv3 instruments

• @rikloopy said:
    Yes thank you, i was hoping that there was an enable / disable option for auv3 instruments as well, it would help to lower the cpu when you have lots of auv3 instruments

That is what mute/unmute audio source does. While an instrument is muted it doesn't use CPU.

• Ah really, Thank yo, thank you, I couldn't find this anywhere, I'm still learning this great software.