Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Monitoring in Audiobus with Loopy HD Issue

Not sure if this applies to Audiobus or Loopy HD or both but I think that when setting Monitoring to off in Loopy when using it with Audiobus, it should only apply to physical inputs and not virtual instruments.

I can think of many examples of when I would want to use hardware monitoring for physical inputs so I would disable (software) monitoring in Loopy HD, but I can't think of one example where I wouldn't still want a way to hear any virtual instruments being routed to Loopy HD. And since Loopy HD can only be used once in the output slot and monitoring is a global setting, there is no way to mix these two types of signals and have both.

Anyone agree?