Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Patterning 3 & a Krupa kit: Ideas Of Reference

edited May 24 in Creations

You probably think this song is about you, don’t you?

Ideas of reference er, refers, to the delusion that conversations between strangers, tv news reports, unrelated events in the world and so on are actually all about YOU, that you are in fact for example the target of a vast conspiracy of which these phenomena are the signs. It is a common delusion in several mental health conditions.

…Although it doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you, of course.

Created this around the spine of @Krupa’s excellent Valve cloud kit downloaded into the new Patterning 3, a favourite set of noises for the best version yet of my favourite drum machine.

Nothing fancy, but I did essay a little live input from my newly acquired Roland S1 for bass and other noises, still a rarity for me. Feedback moans courtesy of NoInput Mixer, vocals and other textures from a Blocswave pack.

Being able to plug the S1 directly into the IPad Pro with a single USB C to C cable was great. V menu dive-y and inscrutable coz Roland, obvs, but it sounds great and for the price is a total bargain, especially on six months interest free.

So: enjoy?

Comments

• Darn, and there was me hoping for some Gene @Krupa ! Cracking sounds these, btw.

• Ah brilliant, thanks for sharing that @Svetlovska , it’s always lovely to hear what people make with the madness I put out in the world 🙏🙌

• I don’t think it’s about me.

I KNOW it’s about me.

Me and my admiration for well-crafted weirdo music.

Really remarkable, I must say.

Now stop looking at me!

• 👍👍👍🙏

• Good one!