Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there a way to quickly overwrite custom FabFilter patches without having to use “save as” again?

Say I create a FabFilter patch and I save it using the “Save As” option in the app .. and then I make changes to that just-saved patch that I want to re-save and overwrite.

Is there a way to re-save it (quickly) without having to go through the “Save As” option and selecting a bank and retyping the same name again?

Comments

• One of those basics that are pretty much always ignored by 99% of all devs.
    The least they can do is autofill the current patch name right? 😆

What happened to:

Save
    Save As

It’s not rocket science.

• You are just going to have to get the patch right the first time bud! 🤣 jk idk i always save as then delete if i fell like ill never use it again