Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

4pockets app screen modes

Having an issue with a 4pockets app and can’t seem to find anything in the manual or anywhere online to send an enquiry.

When I open most 4pockets apps, they come up like this:

That’s great for using an external keyboard and when using the internal keyboard the screen splits and is scrollable, like this:

Some apps however need a setting changed for this to happen:

However, with Stringlab, when using the internal keyboard, the image shrinks and does not split, like this:

I find this unusable, but can’t find a setting switch like on some other 4pocket apps.

Can anyone help, as I can’t find an online contact point for the developer.

Comments

• it seems like stringlab is a bust in this regard. the app is really cool and can sound great but it scales awfully, haven't touched it since i bought it on release practically.

• @Goldiblockz said:
    it seems like stringlab is a bust in this regard. the app is really cool and can sound great but it scales awfully, haven't touched it since i bought it on release practically.

Was hoping it was just me missing something like usual!