Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• really like the looks of this, poly aftertouch and travel friendly. good fit for iOS too.

• Wow, even audio and MIDI IO is on board! Aftertouch is great too.
    Hopefully they'll use an LCD display instead of an OLED...

• @rs2000 said:
    Wow, even audio and MIDI IO is on board! Aftertouch is great too.
    Hopefully they'll use an LCD display instead of an OLED...

Wow! I kept looking at the still frame and thinking ".that looks a lot like my Xkey Air 25...". Well duhhhh..."ESI uses the same super slim chassis and keybed of the Xkeys keyboards, which have polyphonic aftertouch. This is possible because ESI took over the Xkeys keyboard range from the Chinese company CME."

Can't wait for this to be released. But I can be patient because my Xkey Air still works great with all of my Ipad synths. Having knobs and an audio interface will be icing on the cake.