Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Find adjustment of tempo on LP Pro?

GUBGUB
edited May 16 in Loopy Pro

I've been trying to figure out how to dial in a value...

that falls between whole numbers for the tempo in Loopy Pro. I'm generally familiar with the technique of pulling your finger away from a control to make fine adjustments, but I can't tell if that's supposed to be happening here...

Comments

• @GUB said:
    I've been trying to figure out how to dial in a value between whole numbers for the tempo and Loopy Pro. I'm generally familiar with the technique of pulling your finger away from a control to make fine adjustments, but I can't tell if that's supposed to be happening here...

What about typing in the value? Tap on the tempo display and type the value.

• This is what pops up when I tap the main tempo indicator. I see no obvious place to enter a value directly....

• edited May 16

@GUB said:
    This is what pops up when I tap the main tempo indicator. I see no obvious place to enter a value directly....

Tap on the dial

https://loopypro.com/manual/#the-clock

• OK. I've tried, but maybe my technique is bad

• @GUB said:
    OK. I've tried, but maybe my technique is bad

Tapping in the middle of the tempo dial isn’t putting up an editable number?

• Tap in the center area

An editable number and keypad appear

• Hey lt works! Itjust wasn't responsive on an older iPad. Thanks, boss.