Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sonos Line in USB-C adapter

So I got this USB-C line in adapter from Sonos (via elektronauts) and it's wonderful. It works like the USB-C to headphones adapter, but for Line In.

Romanian link here https://www.avstore.ro/accesorii-audio/sonos-adaptor-era-100-300/#negru

Tried it on my iPad and it's core compliant.

I wonder if it works out of the box for OP-Z :) because it's way cheaper than their Line In adapter ;) or that DigDugDIY adapter which I also used in the past.

Comments

• edited May 15

So this is just giving you a stereo pair in?
    I’ve been using the behringer one for just a stereo in, but that’s dope if that one works.
    If that works, that means that + usbc headphone Adapter would be the smallest 2x2 interface combo so far

• @AlmostAnonymous said:

It should be better if this was an dongle with WiFi that could connect audio equipment directly to Sonos system…

• @AlmostAnonymous said:
    I’ve been using the behringer one for just a stereo in, but that’s dope if that one works.
    If that works, that means that + usbc headphone Adapter would be the smallest 2x2 interface combo so far

Exactly what I wanted. I haven’t tried the combo but I’m 100% it works.

I also have one of those snake usb c cables that has 1 end on one side and 3 ins on the other.

• @alecsbuga said:

@AlmostAnonymous said:

Exactly what I wanted. I haven’t tried the combo but I’m 100% it works.

I also have one of those snake usb c cables that has 1 end on one side and 3 ins on the other.

so i have been using this: https://www.amazon.com/BEHRINGER-Stereo-Interface-Cable-LINE2USB/dp/B01DT827FA
    is just a stereo pair in. ios does treat the input interface and output interface differently, and with the headphone adapter, i have a 2x2 (with proper order of connection due to ios)
    thats pretty sweet if that just give you a stereo in....time to test and slim down the backpack....