Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Incantation

@MrStochastic inspired me to create a track just using sounds from Xinematix so here it is…
5 * Xinematix put through Velvet Machine, FAC Alteza, TB Reverb and LRC7.
All played by ChordJam, ScaleBud 2 and Piano Motifs.

Comments

• I love the transition around 1:41 and the choral voices. The choirs are so far my favorite part of Xinematix. The whole song flows very well. I found it very soothing. Thank you

• Soothing is good… thanks @myapologies . X..X does have some lovely sounds 👍

• An enchanting incantation Tony

• Quite calming. Excellent.

• lovely, thanks for sharing

• Great to hear you getting into using Xine. I'm actually kind of surprised that you used 5! instances here; it sounds more restrained than I expected it would but it was a rewarding listen after a stressful day.

• Beautiful. To my ears, some lovely Eno mojo going on. Great peaceful vibe.

• Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment @yellow_eyez , @monomatik , @belldu , @MrStochastic and @ecamburn 🙏

• Nice!

• Very mellow. Don’t know what xinematix is, off to look it up. Definitely getting that Eno vibe. Understatement is the hardest discipline, think.

• lol, where’s the shredding! I do like the choirs, too. Not better, but a different female timbre, I think. Good job, bro. Enjoy what’s left of the weekend.